2.0

Update by user Feb 27, 2016

The problem I am having with the software is the Youtube downloader. I have purchased a lifetime licence but the software is locked in demo mode for this module and only allowed 5 downloads. I have tried to have this problem rectified for over 1 year and I have not received any response from Xinfire

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2016

There is a software company called CloneBD.the company sells software that allows you to rip blu ray disks.

When I purchased this software last year their site claimed to provide support 24/7. I have been trying to receive support from them for over a year now with no success. I have complained to the company Avangate. Avangate is the company that actually sells you the software and they physically exist in the USA.

For months I have tried to get the support I need through Avangate and they have told me they are passing my request along to CloneBD. I finally could take this any longer and contacted the Canadian government and was told about the Competition Act. I informed both CloneBD and Avangate that I would be filing a claim with my Government. Suddenly CloneBD's web site no longer claims 24/7 technical support.

These comments are not in regards to the quality of the CloneBD software, it works, but if something goes wrong do not expect to get any help or compensation .CloneBD has no supported my purchase and I warn anyone who is thinking about purchasing this software to beware.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with CloneBD and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CloneBD.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare CloneBD to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with CloneBD?

Comments